Taking the motorcycle riding test is challenging. Each test centre’s manager designs the test routes to specifically challenge riders with some of the most difficult roads and traffic systems in the area.
If you know the test routes and have practiced on them prior to taking your riding test, your chances of passing significantly increase. Not only will you have knowledge of the roads, but you’ll go into the test feeling much more confident. Start practicing motorcycle test routes today. Download the our free test routes app, search for your test centre and use your phone’s sat nav to practice up to date motorcycle test routes.
Go into your motorcycle test with increased confidence and knowledge. Download the free test routes app and start practicing for your motorcycle riding test today.
Why Use Our Driving Test Routes App?
We’re confident you’ll benefit from our test routes app. Here are some of the advantages of using our driving test routes app:
- Going into the motorcycle test with test route knowledge will significantly increase your chances of passing
- Rather than wondering where roads and junctions are, you can concentrate more on what’s going on around you
- You’ll not be up against unexpected and difficult junctions and traffic systems
- You’ll feel considerably more confident going into the test
- You’ll save money by not having to pay an instructor to show you the motorcycle test routes
- To familiarise yourself with traffic conditions, practice the test routes at the same time that your test is booked
- You’ll be using motorcycle test routes provided by the UKs number one driving test route provider
Features of Our Driving Test Routes App
- Continually presented turn-by-turn navigation
- Current motorcycle test routes
- Choice of over 370 Practical driving and riding test centres
- Over 7000 up to date test routes
- Motorcycle, car, LGV and ADI (driving instructor) test routes provided
- Easy to use phone app
- Option to preview the motorcycle test routes
- Unlimited navigation use
- Available on iOS & Android
- Supported by 6 days a week email and Live Chat
Our Riding / Driving Test Routes App is Easy to Use:
You’ll find our riding / driving test routes app very easy to use. Here’s how you do it:
1. Search for Your Test Centre
Using your postcode, search for your nearest test centre where you intend on booking your motorcycle test. All available test centres within a 50 mile radius will be listed.
View All Test Centres
Or, you can select View All Test Centres. This option will provide a list of over 370 available test centres to choose from.
2. Choose your Test Centre
You’ll have over 370 practical driving test centres to choose from. Choose the test centre that you intend on booking your motorcycle test.
All of the test centres will be listed in alphabetical order. Or if you prefer, you can use the search bar to narrow down your search. Now, select the driving test centre that you’d like to practice.
3. Purchase Driving Test Route Bundle
Once you’ve selected which test centre you’d like to practice, all of the available test routes for that test centre will be displayed. In this particular example of Atherton test centre in Manchester, there are 15 car test routes and 7 motorcycle test routes available to practice.
When you purchase the test routes bundle, all the available routes will be there for your to practice. All purchases are made via Google Play Store or Apple App Store.
4. List of Available Test Routes
Once your driving test route bundle has been purchased you’ll be provided with a list of driving test routes for your chosen test centre.
From the available list, simply scroll up and down and select the route you’d like to practice.
5. Preview Selected Test Route
Before you begin navigation, you can preview the selected test route. All test routes vary in distance, but all contain certain complexities.
Test routes are intentionally challenging, featuring a wide variety of junctions and traffic systems. Certain routes you’ll find difficult, so keep practicing until you gain in confidence.
6. Turn-By-Turn Satellite Navigation
Our Driving Test Routes app provides full voice and visual turn-by-turn navigation, just like Google Maps! Simply follow the directions around the selected test route.
Powered By Mapbox
Our driving test routes app uses the most up to date Mapbox turn-by-turn routing system. This Sat Nav system is also used by Land Rover, Porsche, Samsung, Strava and Facebook to mention only a few.