Motorcycle Test Routes – L
Detailed in this section are the official Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) motorcycle test routes for towns and cities starting with the letter L.
The motorcycle test routes provided throughout Motorcycle Test Tips are in a text format and can be planned out using a traditional map, or a digital version such as Google Maps.
Motorcycle test routes change from time-to-time, or even on a daily basis due to weather, road or traffic conditions (for example during peak times). Test routes can be changed at any time at the discretion of the examiner.
Due to the possibility of test routes changing at any time, use the routes below as a reference of information only, so to gain an understanding of the various roads and areas that you are likely to be taken during your practical module 2 on-road test.
MOTORCYCLE TEST ROUTES FOR SAT NAV
Along with the textual test routes below, motorcycle test routes for your Sat Nav, home PC and Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android Smartphones and tablets, Google Earth and Google Maps can be downloaded for help on your module 2 motorcycle riding test. Download your Motorcycle Test Routes for your system.
FIND MOTORCYCLE TEST ROUTES
Use the A-Z menu below to locate the module 2 on-road practical motorcycle test routes for the test centre where you intend on taking your motorcycle test.
MOTORCYCLE TEST ROUTES – L
Below are the official DVSA motorcycle test routes for UK towns and cities starting with the letter L.
- Launceston Motorcycle Test Routes
- Leicester (Gipsy Lane) Motorcycle Test Routes
- Leicester (Wigston) Motorcycle Test Routes
- Leighton Buzzard Motorcycle Test Routes
- Lerwick Motorcycle Test Routes
- Letchworth Motorcycle Test Routes
- Lichfield Motorcycle Test Routes
- Lincoln Motorcycle Test Routes
- Llandrindod Wells Motorcycle Test Routes
- Lochgilphead Motorcycle Test Routes
- Lower Gornal Motorcycle Test Routes
- Lowestoft Motorcycle Test Routes